The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
They did mine for free, think they ripped you off.

Every situation is different, parts quality are different. His C.C. might had be plugged, causing the flex pipe to burst open, who knows.

Now he have a new CC, you don't.
Ok sorry

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
509 Posts
Well if it is the flex, and I believe that it is,if you wait until it breaks than you better hope your close to a muffler shop that's A, open and B has the parts. It's not part of the converter

It's not part of the converter, but it is welded to the converter in the OEM converter/pipe assembly. Not to say you couldn't weld something in in place of it though...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Look who's talking:

I apologized for that you were right I was being rude and unkind were here to help each other. I felt bad about that. Also I was kidding about the being nice thing. You lend a lot to the forum. Let's bury the hatchet and move on

·
--UNKNOWN MEMBER--
9,775 Posts
I apologized for that you were right I was being rude and unkind were here to help each other. I felt bad about that. Also I was kidding about the being nice thing. You lend a lot to the forum. Let's bury the hatchet and move on

Too late

I posted this on the wrong thread, so I posted it again on the correct thread. :oops:

21 - 26 of 26 Posts