The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone?

I own an 06 grand caravan. True work of art. 237k, salvage title, used and abused like an old work truck.
Been lurking here for some time now, and figured I would join yet another forum. Why not, right?

Been wanting to do some tinkering while fixing other essential items because I can not leave anything stock.

Anyway, Ill start another thread about that.

Live in east Texas. I work at a GM/FCA dealer. Been an Ecotec fan for many many moons if anyone is familiar with that platform. And while my 03 Ion is getting a turbo 2.0 swapped into it, I have my GC and my 16 KL to play with. The KL is my better halves daily. So that is usually the last one to get anything fun. haha

Anyway, on to the fun post I assume!

Billy

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Welcome to the Mopar Minivan Garage, Billy

I look forward to reading for months about your conversion from 'beater with a heater' to a turbocharged Cummins with intercoolers and AWD MiniPalace with a FrostKing refrigeration unit on the roof... or what ever it is you can dream up
Cheers

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have honestly considered figuring out how to hemi swap it. But before I go into that territory, I need my turbo Saturn going. And I'll need another daily driver.
My van is literally a beater with a heater. Haha

But. Being I use the van like a old work truck, cutting the top off for a ute style conversion may be in the cards sooner than later.

Thank you for the welcome!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts