The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am new to the forum and will start with the caveat that I am not an eletrical guru. That said, I have a 2013 Town and Country that my wife and I seldom use (mainly just to haul stuff as needed). I am working to fix the van up to donate it to a recently resettled refugee family from Afghanistan. Earlier in the summer, the front HVAC stopped blowing cold air but the blower seemed to be working fine. About a month ago, the front blower stopped blowing altogether. It is unclear to me whether the two are related but assume they must be.

I have checked all fuses and relays which seem fine. I actually swapped out the resistor assuming that was the issue but no go. I should have checked first, but there is actually no power getting to the harness that goes into the resistor. So, something is crapping out between the TIPM and the resistor harness. Before I go digging around further, does anyone have an quick thoughts for me? Is there anything else to check between the TIPM and the resistor harness that may be the issue? Barring that, I assume either the TIPM could be bad (which seems pretty unlikely) or there's a melted wire somewhere?

I have tried to search old posts and have gotten some good info but apologies in advance if there is something out there that I missed.

Thanks
JM

·
Registered
2013 Dodge Grand Caravan
5,356 Posts
HVAC module probably died. Do you hear the vents adjust when you hit the buttons?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts