The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are what we use in plant. They are marked Americo 313-565-6550 on one side, and a part number 1120-25 on the other. The large white one on the left is unmarked.

Whenever you see a trim stick used in pictoral directions this is what they mean.. I prefer the two on the right, with the black one being the most used in our plant. Good for prying bezels out, panels up, or even cleaning when wrapped in an alcohol wiper to remove primer from glass.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.