The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Grand Caravan GT
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day I got an “Options Report” (printout of everything on a vehicle) for my DGC. Does anyone know where to get more information as to what the codes mean?

Example: code-ZJXP = Spring - left rear

That does tell me what it is, but I am looking for more info. I am interested in the spring info but also more exact info on other things as well.

I have seen paint code charts but cannot find an options code chart.

Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 x Grand Voyagers - 2008 LX 3.8 petrol. 2008 Limited 2.8 Diesel, 2009 Limited 2.8 Diesel
141 Posts
Yes. - are you on facebook

Reactions: 2019GTlife

·
Registered
2013 Dodge Grand Caravan
5,321 Posts

·
Registered
3 x Grand Voyagers - 2008 LX 3.8 petrol. 2008 Limited 2.8 Diesel, 2009 Limited 2.8 Diesel
141 Posts
Reactions: Sienile

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes. - are you on facebook
Yes I am.

I have the list of what came on the van, from two sources, but I am looking to find more info on certain items like shocks and springs without having to remove the item for inspection or measurements.

If I am chasing information that is unobtainable someone let me know.

Eric

·
Registered
141 Posts
OK. Have a look at a facebook group Grand Voyager Mk5 Tech Help Group. Join (answer both questions) and the goto the files section using the facebook website (not app). Sort by name, open readme first file. Everythign is explained. There are pdf's of spare parts manuals - old, but it's a start and that sales code pdf. Sort by "HL" (hyperlink) and it will give a list of spare parts websites that take your Vin. Some of us (me) also have access to the Chrysler PAIS4. It's a bit clunky and sometimes it takes me a while to get it up as it's running on an old laptop.

We collect as much information on the Mk5 and put it here - it's Export based so includes the diesel option. Our mindset is different because these cars are no longer supported in the UK (although I am currently in Australia)

Coxy

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK. Have a look at a facebook group Grand Voyager Mk5 Tech Help Group. Join (answer both questions) and the goto the files section using the facebook website (not app). Sort by name, open readme first file. Everythign is explained. There are pdf's of spare parts manuals - old, but it's a start and that sales code pdf. Sort by "HL" (hyperlink) and it will give a list of spare parts websites that take your Vin. Some of us (me) also have access to the Chrysler PAIS4. It's a bit clunky and sometimes it takes me a while to get it up as it's running on an old laptop.

We collect as much information on the Mk5 and put it here - it's Export based so includes the diesel option. Our mindset is different because these cars are no longer supported in the UK (although I am currently in Australia)

Coxy
Thanks for the information, I will take a look at it.

Eric

·
Registered
141 Posts
What you can also look at is Catcar.info it's a vin based spare parts program.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts