The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope that somebody can help. In my workshop came a Chrysler Voyager 2.0 (same engine of the Dodge neon 16v) petrol/lpg with a mil light on. Okay, diagnostic read p0122, replaced tps car run well for 3-4 months. Now car still do have p0122 and it's getting worst everyday. When you accelerate more than 15% It stalls and misfire, It run very rough! Sometimes car cold starts great some time It tooks 3-4sec With the DRBIII I can see that tps signal Is going to 0% and back to the right position (for example if I have full gas It read 85-0-85-0) and the car run very very rought , impossible to drive.
I replaced already: Spark plugs, ingnition coil pack, petrol injector, lpg injector, PCM unit (and reprogrammed), Spark plugs cables, PCV valve, two lambda sensor, manifold inlet , manifold pressure sensor, intake air temperature sensor, replaced 5 TPS, FIVE! Mopar, meat and Doria, standard production, then i replaced crankshaft position sensor and still the same! I don't know what to do. The funny thing Is that in reverse (It has 5 Speed MANUAL trasmission) goes very great. Yes, it works great in reverse but It have no sensor for reverse, i tried to short the two reverse light togheter but no change. Revving in neutral Is great, car goes up ti rev limiter. Idle Is good, reverse Is good , forward the car Is misfiring. I can only run with a few % of gas. I have to run to less than 1/4 of gas. I cannot do uphill or similar cause It stalls. Diagnostic tell me only p122 code. I tried to make new cable from PCM directly ti TPS sensor, no change at all. Tried to replace engine ground, no change. I tried everything... Last thing i Will do tomorrow Is to mount some EGR blocker.
Anybody can help? Thanks..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tried to replace IAC valve, seems to work propely but then After a few minutes car start working crap like before.. replaced another TPS still the same. Anybody can help?

·
Registered
974 Posts
crank sensor or flex plate broke?

·
Registered
974 Posts
not flex plate but fly wheel. Sorry for the error above.
Crank sensor reads off flywheel.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
443k3.3
The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums
ChryslerMinivan.net is the best forum for Chrysler Town and Country owners to discuss mileage, price, problems, towing and more. Join now!
Full Forum Listing