The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I’m new in this forum and wish that you can help me with my problem.

I have a Chrysler Grand Voyager 2005 and have the engine light on on the dashboard, when I did check to know which fault I have in my car I got these two error codes P0132 and P0138 as you can see in the images below. I searched for the reasons for these codes and all I found was about the Oxygen sensors, so I had changed and replaced two new sensors one for bank 1 and the other one for bank 2.

I also changed the catalyst on the car, but unfortunately the engine light still on and same code were shown when I made the check up several times.

So did anybody had the same problem, or do anybody know what would be the solution for my issue, any advice?

Best regards BZ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes There were some diagnostic test done at service workshops before I replaced the sensors

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
It's always difficult to help anyone online, with no access to the vehicle; but it's impossible when a third party did the testing, and you can't provide the test results. What's needed is OBD realtime data stream (i.e. not just codes), and electrical testing using a multimeter.

All I can suggest is for you to do the testing yourself, and then we could potentially help you based on the results. But if you're not up for that, then you'll have to take it to a shop.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's always difficult to help anyone online, with no access to the vehicle; but it's impossible when a third party did the testing, and you can't provide the test results. What's needed is OBD realtime data stream (i.e. not just codes), and electrical testing using a multimeter.

All I can suggest is for you to do the testing yourself, and then we could potentially help you based on the results. But if you're not up for that, then you'll have to take it to a shop.
Thank you for your suggestion, I took the car to many workshop that has real OBD and it showed the same fault even same fault codes.

Once I took the car to the authorized Chrysler service center here in Sweden and the result was some fault in the (Engine control unit) the data computer.
But I could not believe that because I think it’s an electric fault.

The authorized Chrysler Service is not so real because as you know Chrysler doesn’t longer sell in Europe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
2 Participants
Badr Zain
The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums
ChryslerMinivan.net is the best forum for Chrysler Town and Country owners to discuss mileage, price, problems, towing and more. Join now!
Full Forum Listing