The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I like the Pacifica and think it's a great vehicle. But in Canada it's stupid that u can buy a fully loaded ram right now for $45,000. But a fully loaded Pacifica is $63,000. I will be playing the waiting game till they go down in price.
Try as I might, I can't get the price over $49,775. What options did you add to get it that high? Or are the prices just higher in Canada?

The Pacifica starts at $28,595 MSRP. After incentives, zero-interest financing and assuming a bit of bargaining, I was able to come up with about $32K as a reasonable package, not with all the options but probably good enough for me anyway.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I just contacted them and I was quoted $2,700$ for the LIFETIME MAXIMUM CARE. Do you have a pacifica? If so, do you mind sharing how much your got the warranty for?

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
the exchange rate is a killer , generally speaking you can add about 20% more for everything up here .

·
Registered
42 Posts
I just contacted them and I was quoted $2,700$ for the LIFETIME MAXIMUM CARE. Do you have a pacifica? If so, do you mind sharing how much your got the warranty for?
I get confused, maybe we should use US$ or CAN$ when we state prices. It would help me. ;)

·
Registered
84 Posts
As a "people" mover I pick the Pacifca. As a multi purpose van I like the caravan. The Pacifica is so nice I would feel guilty puting bags of mulch and 2x4's in it. Of course small kids can put a lot of wear and tear on a high end van like the Pacifica.

·
Registered
271 Posts
the exchange rate is a killer , generally speaking you can add about 20% more for everything up here .
It's more like 30% these days. I look back fondly on the time one Canadian dollar was worth $1.10 US, but the American economy was in big trouble back then. Since it recovered, the US dollar has strengthened so much that one Canadian dollar now buys only 77 American cents, so $1 USD is about equal to $1.30 CAD.

It's a great time to come visit Canada, folks!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts