The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ISO left and right rear brake backing plates. This vehicle has 4-wheel disc brakes & drum emergency brakes. The part that actually rivets to the rear axle, both right & left side. Mine has rusted out. Possibly interchangeable with Town & Country part.
Please contact me if you have part or info on where to find it.
[email protected]
Thank you

·
3rd gen > all others
2,772 Posts
The 3rd gen rear AWD brakes are the same as the 4th gen vans that had 4 wheel disk brakes, so that will help expand your search options.

·
Super Moderator
4,824 Posts
ISO left and right rear brake backing plates. This vehicle has 4-wheel disc brakes & drum emergency brakes. The part that actually rivets to the rear axle, both right & left side. Mine has rusted out. Possibly interchangeable with Town & Country part.
Please contact me if you have part or info on where to find it.
[email protected]
Thank you
Welcome to the site.

#6 is the part you are looking for correct?. It is serviced with the caliper adapter. You can't just get the riveted on sheet metal part from Chrysler.

This site shows the parts and prices but no part #'s
http://www.moparpartsamerica.com/shoppingcart/index.cfm?siteid=214583&retVal=/parts/1999/Dodge/Grand%20Caravan/SE?siteid=214583&vehicleid=5065&diagram=TE96626
My super secret site tells me the part #'s are left:04882515 Right:04882514 :ThumbsUp:

Hope this helps..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts