The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
From what I understand there's no idle air control valve available for my vehicle. I believe it's functions have been incorporated into the throttle body. Which I've been inspected and cleaned. I've got a throttle body on standby at my auto parts store just in case. I tried replacing the PCV valve a few minutes ago. That didn't seem to alleviate the problem either

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,793 Posts
Hello from Germany!
I can´t open your pic´s, would you send them to my email-adress?
Greetings Obereyller
Welcome to the site.

The photos from the first thread are not working for me BTW, neither are the links and I'm "Here"

·
--UNKNOWN MEMBER--
11,053 Posts
Welcome to the site.

The photos from the first thread are not working for me BTW, neither are the links and I'm "Here"
I can perfectly see all seven images on post #1, What I don't understand is why O.P. posted the very same image seven times (a gauge showing 100% usage). Links are working fine on my end, and I'm here too! :)

Ok, I really didn't noticed the first post, you are correct, those are photobucket images, but if I click on them, picture can be seen.

·
Super Moderator
4,793 Posts
I can perfectly see all seven images on post #1, What I don't understand is why O.P. posted the very same image seven times (a gauge showing 100% usage). Links are working fine on my end, and I'm here too! :)

Ok, I really didn't noticed the first post, you are correct, those are photobucket images, but if I click on them, picture can be seen.
I don't what to say Bud, on the first post I get a "3rd party hosting temporary disabled" message. When I click on the message it takes me to photobucket where I get the same message.

The pics on post #10 all work fine.

BTW I myself use photobucket for my posting of pics and mine are working fine.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have the issue, oil gets into the intake and plenum from the pcv, it idles fine for a while then idles rought.
I replaced the PCV twice, replace the throttle body, and spark plugs twice. When all was replaced it
idle good with white smoke til almost nothing then idle rough oil again coming from the pvc /hose?

21 - 28 of 28 Posts