The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

Pine belt Chrysler jeep nj

873 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  gacooleyii 
#1 ·
We bought our 2011 TC from them about a year ago. The sales man nick anello was great. Now every time I take it into get an oil change or what ever he always makes it a point to say what's up. Recently for Christmas I got my wife a remote start from them, the parts guy hooked me up with a discount since I bought the vehicle from them. The service writer Jim stolz made the appointment. I told him it was a surprise for my wife. He said no problem, and gave me an idea. Instead of giving the box and parts to her and having to get it installed later. Why not do it before Christmas since he had an opening. Then just wrap the new keys up and give them to her on Christmas day. So I set the appointment. He said it would only take about 2 hours. Well it wound up taking the tech 5 ! He kept his word on what he quoted me, which shocked me. When nick noticed I was there all day he offered to give me a ride home, I declined since it was almost done. Then he offered me food from there catered holiday party. Really cant say enough about there level of caring for me. The whole time while I was waiting Jim kept me informed on what was going on. Usually a dealer doesn't give a crap about you once you buy the car. I get birthday cards and holiday cards from nick and the dealer. When I'm in the market for another vehicle they will be my first stop!

Reactions: gsmagnum
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.