The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Chrysler Town & Country 30th Anniversary Edition. 3.6L, 211kW
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello!

Out of curiosity, what's this connector used for?

Part number 05113341AD:

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Gas Rim Bumper

Automotive parking light Hood Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Grille

Other version/revision doesn't have that connector at all.

Part number 5113337AI:

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive design Camera accessory Automotive wheel system

·
Registered
2013 Dodge Grand Caravan
3,517 Posts
I think that's the adjuster for the self adjusting headlights. I've never seen any with it before.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think that's the adjuster for the self adjusting headlights. I've never seen any with it before.
Would it be possible to install self adjusting/leveling headlights to a car that doesn't have such headlights by default?

·
Registered
2013 Dodge Grand Caravan
3,517 Posts
If you can get ahold of all the wiring, control modules, switches, and such for the system... anything can be added. Not sure if he's done that, but if you look at @steffen.m he posted a lot of factory upgrade how-tos. Many of his better walkthroughs are in German on LanciaForums. You'll have to search through for one of his links to there.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you can get ahold of all the wiring, control modules, switches, and such for the system... anything can be added. Not sure if he's done that, but if you look at @steffen.m he posted a lot of factory upgrade how-tos. Many of his better walkthroughs are in German on LanciaForums. You'll have to search through for one of his links to there.
Probably not worth it.
On another note. I just found out the there are two different locations for the park lamps. I don't know if it depends on the model year or revision of the headlight or you can basically choose where you want to install your park lamps. One location is between the low and high beam and the other location is next to the low beam on the outer edge of the light.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts