The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2009 GCV SE
639 Posts
Yes, you can.Although you may run into some issues with programming, especially being a 430 (which if it has Uconnect it's an external module, under the dash). If you have SAT on your RBZ then the RHB (if it has maps) should work.

Will you get rid of your RBZ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, you can.Although you may run into some issues with programming, especially being a 430 (which if it has Uconnect it's an external module, under the dash). If you have SAT on your RBZ then the RHB (if it has maps) should work.

Will you get rid of your RBZ?
Yes I would like to it
My RBZ has Sirius and backup camera

·
Registered
2009 GCV SE
639 Posts
Hi Michael My RBZ is Sirius Sat
Back up camera and DVD AM FM
Working excellent
Still interested ?
I'll pass on this one, thanks though!

I have a 09 REN that has the Uconnect, which I have added the 2012 Uconnect module to that supports BT streaming but the REN doesn't. It's a small thing, I know these MYGIG's go for 200$ or above and I'm not ready to spend that amount yet, but still worth a shot to ask.I got my REN from the scrapper for 30$, nothing wrong with it it just doesn't have the BT stream capability.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Michael My RBZ is Sirius Sat
Back up camera and DVD AM FM
Working excellent
Still interested ?
I'll pass on this one, thanks though!

I have a 09 REN that has the Uconnect, which I have added the 2012 Uconnect module to that supports BT streaming but the REN doesn't. It's a small thing, I know these MYGIG's go for 200$ or above and I'm not ready to spend that amount yet, but still worth a shot to ask.I got my REN from the scrapper for 30$, nothing wrong with it it just doesn't have the BT stream capability.
If you like you can make me an offer I found what I was looking for Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts