The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do I push in or push out the reading Lights for them to turn off? I've been getting different answers from everyone. The lights don't work but it's running my battery completely dead. I have no idea to push them in or out. I've read the manual and it doesn't tell me anything.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I just went out and checked on my 2008.
Pushing the reading light in turns the light on but pushing the light in also turns the light off. Confusing?
To tell if the light switch is turned on (if the bulb is not coming on because it is burned out or ay other reason), look to see if the bulb switch/fixture is protruding out about 1/2 inch. Protruding out is the "ON" position. When flush and not protruding that is the "OFF" position. Pushing the switch/fixture in changes the position from in to out and vice versa. You do not pull the switch/fixture out.
Welcome to the forum. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just went out and checked on my 2008.
Pushing the reading light in turns the light on but pushing the light in also turns the light off. Confusing?
To tell if the light switch is turned on (if the bulb is not coming on because it is burned out or ay other reason), look to see if the bulb switch/fixture is protruding out about 1/2 inch. Protruding out is the "ON" position. When flush and not protruding that is the "OFF" position. Pushing the switch/fixture in changes the position from in to out and vice versa. You do not pull the switch/fixture out.
Welcome to the forum. Hope this helps.
Thank you so much! I've had this issue since I got it but I get so confused because my kids keep messing with them. I pushed them where there sticking out. I'll go push them in

1 - 3 of 3 Posts