The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Works on my 2011 T&C Limited also; never knew that. So - is there a similar button press sequence to raise them?
Not sure about raise, never seen a post or info on that function on any TC. I think the lowering front window function is intended for not getting into a 120+ hot box in 85+ full sun situation

·
Registered
2009 GCV SE
1,753 Posts
Works on my 2011 T&C Limited also; never knew that. So - is there a similar button press sequence to raise them?
Unfortunately it's only to lower the windows. The intended purpose was to lower the windows and air out the van before you get in. I've looked through the entire owners manual and coudn't find a way to raise them back up with the key, only lower them.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Not sure about raise, never seen a post or info on that function on any TC. I think the lowering front window function is intended for not getting into a 120+ hot box in 85+ full sun situation
Oh yeah and living in Texas that is a big deal to be sure so I'm really glad to find this feature after all these years.

·
Registered
2013 Dodge Grand Caravan
4,531 Posts
Just went and grabbed 1 of the 2 door modules today. No driver sides were available, but I grabbed the only passenger side on the yard. Hmm... Wonder if just that side would work or if I'd need both for either to work. Might try this weekend.

·
Registered
2009 GCV SE
1,753 Posts
Just went and grabbed 1 of the 2 door modules today. No driver sides were available, but I grabbed the only passenger side on the yard. Hmm... Wonder if just that side would work or if I'd need both for either to work. Might try this weekend.
So you would need both. I added BSM to my van, and the indicator lights weren't coming on at all on the mirrors. After swapping the passenger side door module for one that came from a van that had bsm, the passenger bsm light worked and the driver still didn't. After swapping the driver, it worked also.

The express feature will most likely be the same story, you'd have to replace both door modules to have the function.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Unfortunately it's only to lower the windows. The intended purpose was to lower the windows and air out the van before you get in. I've looked through the entire owners manual and coudn't find a way to raise them back up with the key, only lower them.
The mercedes models with these door modules had the raise function. Try this: lock the door, release the lock button short, press the lock button again and hold it

·
Registered
2009 GCV SE
1,753 Posts
The mercedes models with these door modules had the raise function. Try this: lock the door, release the lock button short, press the lock button again and hold it
Doesn't work on mine, tried several different key combinations including that one. But thanks for the info!

·
Registered
2013 Dodge Grand Caravan
4,531 Posts
Which models had a similar module? Do you know if they could be used?

21 - 30 of 30 Posts