The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner
1 - 1 of 29 Posts

· Registered
1,476 Posts
That's a Positive Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) hose. It should be attached to the top of the PCV which is on top of the right side engine valve cover. The other end connects to the Intake Plenum.

Might want to change the PCV while you're at it. Sounds like it might not be working.
1 - 1 of 29 Posts