The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it often takes me two or three tries to even get a page to load, sometimes i'll get a cloudflare error or it'll only load halfway

i notice this across multiple devices and while not at home

what gives?

·
Latent car nut
9,003 Posts
Agreed, I'm thinking the "upgrades" done over the last week or two haven't done us any favors from a performance perspective. I've noticed the latency can sometimes be as long as a minute.

Reactions: Carbuff2 and Baron

·
Drivin' Maniac
2002 Grand Caravan ES 3.8L
1,865 Posts
ALL the AutoGuide sites are getting slower to load. :mad: @Administrator ?

We are back to the 'slow' page access of the prior software.

+++++++++++

On the plus side, the SEARCH function works better after the update of RELEASE 32 (January 23 2020). Now, we only have to select SEARCH COMMUNITY from the top of any page to access ADVANCED SEARCH. :giggle:

·
Administrator
475 Posts
Some hiccups are happening that may affect site slowness. We apologize for the inconvenience; however since this is all happening 'in house' for us, we are able to address it better and faster. Thanks for bearing with us as we work to resolve things.

-Gerrit

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
It's been really slow for the last few days. It's a good 15 second wait sometimes for a page to load.

Reactions: Baron

·
--UNKNOWN MEMBER--
11,919 Posts
Some hiccups are happening that may affect site slowness. We apologize for the inconvenience; however since this is all happening 'in house' for us, we are able to address it better and faster. Thanks for bearing with us as we work to resolve things.

-Gerrit

Those hiccups are also called uncontrolled advertising.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts