The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Dodge Caravan SE 3.0 FWD "Wanda"
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and he's maybe 16. Looks all over the van and comes back to my window and says "dude this thing is awesome! I love it!". I put this thing together as my beach fishing rig, for me, without really giving a crap what people think. Nice to get a compliment though!

Attachments

·
3rd Gen Plebeian
1997 Plymouth Grand Voyager Rallye
1,434 Posts
Not all teenagers are bad!
Everyone is/was/will-be a teenager. Since age affects us all, everyone deserves the same respect and consideration. It's honestly the worst thing to discriminate with, there's a 100% probability it makes you a hypocrite.

·
Super Moderator
30,138 Posts
Nothing wrong with teenagers (aliens from another planet). The parents are the problem. :)

To the OP: The teenager was right on, your van does look awesome. Also shows what a Chrysler minivan can look like with proper care over many years. How many miles?

·
Registered
1995 Dodge Caravan SE 3.0 FWD "Wanda"
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Everyone is/was/will-be a teenager. Since age affects us all, everyone deserves the same respect and consideration. It's honestly the worst thing to discriminate with, there's a 100% probability it makes you a hypocrite.
Nothing wrong with teenagers (aliens from another planet). The parents are the problem. :)

To the OP: The teenager was right on, your van does look awesome. Also shows what a Chrysler minivan can look like with proper care over many years. How many miles?
It wasn't properly cared for until I got it. I recently transplanted a 120,000 mile engine, and have been rehabbing bits and pieces here and there. Also, thanks.

·
Registered
2008 Chrysler Town & Country Limited 4.0
1,036 Posts

That video is all too familiar! :) Didn't get much of that from our girls, but our oldest boy resembles that way too much when he was a teenager. I'm glad they finally grow out of it...

·
Registered
245 Posts
My friends offered a van exactly like yours. Theirs had no air conditioning but had a top end rebuild from Chrysler. Something about the valves or seats IIRC.
Small town dealership and a multigenerational family of customers probably greased the wheels on that one.
Then, a floor grating for a drain at a lumberyard flipped, caught and ripped off the exhaust system. They got an entirely new stainless steel exhaust system from the lumber company.
I'm still kicking myself for not buying that $600 van.
I'd likely be driving that vehicle today. I remember researching aftermarket AC systems.
No guts, no glory.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts