The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is a good source for replacement "wood" grain film, specifically for the ribs or bars at the top and bottom of the wood grain panel? The bars themselves are in good shape, but the film is fading.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I've always though one could use some good vinyl if you could strip the old film off. Then you'd just rewrap it and be good to go.
I thought about doing black wood grain on my 1994 with a thin aluminum strip to separate everything, but I ended up 2-toning it instead.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've always though one could use some good vinyl if you could strip the old film off. Then you'd just rewrap it and be good to go.
I thought about doing black wood grain on my 1994 with a thin aluminum strip to separate everything, but I ended up 2-toning it instead.
Thanks once again for the input. I will keep checking in this forum and also do some further research on the internet.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Back in 84 a buddy and i repainted his dads town&country wagon< it was $2500 for trim line to replace the wood grain So we went shopping , found a 3-M product that was very close to the oe grain.

It was shelf liner! $50 for enough to do the wagon and stayed very well for years.

Trim line also uses 3-M

1 - 7 of 7 Posts