The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been planning to replace manual folding side view (rear view) mirrors on my TnC 2014 with power folding ones. From the answers to my previous inquiry post and other posts related with this, I found that I need to change some options by CDA or autoenguinity while door module already has wiring for these (power folding functioned mirrors and switch with power folding button). OBD conecction hardwares which support one of these looks expensive, but I do not want to use too much budget on this one time. And here korea, there are only few mopar related mechanics for its unpopularity here and even fees from them are much more expensive than what needs for handling domestic and popular autos. So I hope I can fine any cheap or lower cost third party obd hardware supporting CDA or autoenguinity and being possible to get thru alieexpress Amazone or similar. Anybody knows about those?

·
Registered
2013 Dodge Grand Caravan
5,356 Posts
Look for used units. I got an OBDlink MX+ for $50 on eBay. The "cheap" units tend not to work for programming, only reading codes.

I've never heard of CDA or AutoEnginuity being able to do the programming. Everyone here always uses AlfaOBD (cheaper option) or DiagFCA.

Reactions: 97K15004WD

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Look for used units. I got an OBDlink MX+ for $50 on eBay. The "cheap" units tend not to work for programming, only reading codes.

I've never heard of CDA or AutoEnginuity being able to do the programming. Everyone here always uses AlfaOBD (cheaper option) or DiagFCA.
The post I read is below

1 - 3 of 3 Posts