The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thought I would post some pictures of the Family Truckster this morning. Wash and wax, and new Dash Mat to keep the dash from baking in the Texas summer. I have the Weather Tech mats in all 3 rows, with their cargo mat and bumper protector in the rear well. The third row is stowed because we have a mobility scooter that we put in the back for the wifey. There is a custom cargo mat covering where the 3rd row is. New Sumitomo tires this past week. Eventually we’ll get the hood deflector, Mopar mud flaps, and the full set of window deflectors, along with window tint for driver and passenger. Wife loves the van and so do I. 55,750 miles.
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Steering wheel
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car
Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light Car Vehicle
Car Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Tire

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I opted for some "real" mudflaps instead of the "looks only" Mopar units.
These Rally Armor flaps actually keep road spray off the van, which means I can keep my black van clean much easier. View attachment 66162
My wife wouldn’t go for those, sadly. Is that an Acclaim or Spirit I see? Based on the taillight I would guess Acclaim.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The OP's silver van is so....peaceful looking. You could rob a bank on Main St. and drive off normally and nobody would look twice.

By the way, what year is it?
That’s what I was going for…stealth minivan. Nobody would think twice. Grandpa’s van. It’s a 2019, former Enterprise fleet rental.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts