The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having taking all the advise ,searched for and found 60 miles away filter and trans oil from main dealer ordered Ltrs of oil so they could flush the oil cooler ask the garage re the inline filter advised me not too they change the box didnt flush the rad but put air line up to blow it clear did not put the new filter in advised me the warranty on the second hand box would be void and should do 3000 miles and change the filter then Went to collect as they couldnt get it started alarm set having read this forum took the fist and sharply banged the panel above the rv counter once and started the car

Now after a few days of driving i am having a small hesitation after i come to a halt at the bottom of a small rise and somtimes at junctions during the mornings before she warms up also had one large shudder as i set of as though sme thing had just cleared in the transmision line your advise would be very welcomed The transmission came from a 99 3.3 rear shunted 77,000 mile grand voyager
Regards davebarny

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
How do you check your tranny fluid level ?

Are you checking your tranny fluid "HOT", with engine running, in PARK ? OR with the key OFF ? :ask_wsign

1 - 3 of 3 Posts