·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been here for quite some time and everyone's seen plenty of my vans, but:
Given some recent findings on my old Voyager
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light Cloud
Automotive side marker light Sky Tire Wheel Car

She is going to be replaced in a few weeks.

I already have a 2018 GC, so I know I enjoy driving it and I know how to take care of them, so just snagging another GC in GT form was my first thought.

But something about the Pacifica with the S-appearance package has caught my interest
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Window

The big deterrent here is reliability.
I keep my vehicles 2-300k miles and it doesn't seem like that's something the Pacificas can easily do. Is this just an "ownership issue" like the Grand Caravans tend to be or are they really as terrible as they seem?

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
@Jeepman Feel free to move this somewhere more appropriate, I wasn't sure where to post it seeings it's covering both the GC and the Pacifica

·
Super Moderator
30,185 Posts
Perhaps hit both the 5th Generation and 6th Generation Forums for broader coverage, using a slight change in title, a little more challenging. It's like going to different web sites. What do you think?

We could close this Thread down with references to the new Threads. The total information could be beneficial to a lot of people, I think.

Torn Between the Grand Caravan GT and the Pacifica with the S-appearance package. Grand Caravan GT anyone?

Torn Between the Grand Caravan GT and the Pacifica with the S-appearance package. Pacifica anyone?

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Reactions: Jeepman
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.