The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

Registered
2005, Chrysler Grand Voyager Limited, 2.8 L CRD
As I previously mentioned, for over canbus, a program must be installed in such a way that I described in the first page of this topic.
Besides, I found below picture yesterday showing a plug coming out of the canbus decoder. If you insert the plug with yellow and white wires in your above picture into the hole seen in the below picture and download the program for "raise" or whatever brand canbus decoder, it might work. I will try the same on this weekend...

Light Circuit component Line Electrical wiring Cable

Registered
2013 Dodge Grand Caravan
I highly doubt the SWC method of the '12-'15 Compass is the same as an '03 T&C. Have you tried that setting? I would look for a Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Plymouth model of the same year range as yours if it doesn't work. If that can't be found, look for a Mercedes of the same year range.

Reactions: VOYAGER2003

Registered
2013 Dodge Grand Caravan
You seem to be ignoring the fact that we've told you you need a 1 wire to 2 wire SWC converter. I linked to one earlier, SWI-ADAPT.

Registered
2013 Dodge Grand Caravan
That's because the '05 has a provision for 2 wire SWC. The '03 doesn't. You can't do the same thing with different equipment and expect it to work.

Attachments

Registered
2005, Chrysler Grand Voyager Limited, 2.8 L CRD
I do not have such a two-pin connector.
My head unit was malfunctioning and I sent it to the dealer under warranty. Once I receive the unit back, I will try to locate the CAN + and do the same connection to see if the canbus connected.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts