The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a set of new Chrysler wheels off EBay for my van that did not come with center caps. They are the 9 spoke wheels part number 1BD60XZAAE, I am having a hard time locating the correct part number for the center caps. I ordered a set off ebay that are supposed to fit and they are a hair too large even after removing the metal ring.

The number on the back of the caps I have are 1LB74TRMAB (according to the parts department this is not a part number). I called the parts department of our local dealer and they said to try 1LV74SZ7AB. When I search online for 1LV74SZ7AB - it looks like the number on the back is either 1LB74TRMAB(like I have) or possibly 1LB74TPMAB (though I can't find this number anywhere online).

Can anyone with these wheels confirm a part number for the center caps? Are these supposed to be abnormally hard to install? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Based on google results, that 1LB74TRMAB is the right cap. 1LB74SZ7AB looks like the number Mopar calls out. The first number might be the bare plastic piece, the second being the whole center cap "assembly".

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Based on google results, that 1LB74TRMAB is the right cap. 1LB74SZ7AB looks like the number Mopar calls out. The first number might be the bare plastic piece, the second being the whole center cap "assembly".
Thanks for the confirmation. I'm just perplexed with how difficult these are to install. Discount tire is convinced they are not the correct caps.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Maybe the wheels have been repainted and there is just thick paint in there?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts