The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3.3l 2009 GC. Transmission slipping after few seconds driving from cold and back to normal few seconds later. Only when cold, after few seconds driving seems going on neutral. After put it back to neutral and back on drive, no more issue. Third time it happends to me this week. Anyone aware with selenoids packs replacement for such an issue ? Fluid and filter are new / fluid is completely clean.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Did it start after the transmission service was performed or was the service performed to try and address the problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
75 Posts
Problem came on couple of weeks after transmission fluid change. Not bben serviced because of an issue.
I would start by checking the fluid level again. It’s possible that it’s a bit lower now that you’ve driven it a bit. Lower fluid pressure will certainly cause it to go to neutral.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Who did the fluid change (hopefully not a flush), was ATF+4 used?

·
Registered
995 Posts
3.3l 2009 GC. Transmission slipping after few seconds driving from cold and back to normal few seconds later. Only when cold, after few seconds driving seems going on neutral. After put it back to neutral and back on drive, no more issue. Third time it happends to me this week. Anyone aware with selenoids packs replacement for such an issue ? Fluid and filter are new / fluid is completely clean.
Hello Grand c 2009,

We regret to hear of your concerns persisting. If you continue to experience your concerns and are unable to receive more feedback from here, we do recommend contacting Customer Care at 800-465-2001 or alerting your dealer of this concern. If you can confirm an appointment, Canadian Customer care can escalate a case for an extra layer of assistance while your vehicle is in for service!

Alex
Chrysler Cares

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello Grand c 2009,

We regret to hear of your concerns persisting. If you continue to experience your concerns and are unable to receive more feedback from here, we do recommend contacting Customer Care at 800-465-2001 or alerting your dealer of this concern. If you can confirm an appointment, Canadian Customer care can escalate a case for an extra layer of assistance while your vehicle is in for service!

Alex
Chrysler Cares

Chrysler absolutely does not care, or give a shit. The only answer you are going to tell anyone is take it to a dealer.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Chrysler absolutely does not care, or give a shit. The only answer you are going to tell anyone is take it to a dealer.
Hi dragynmyrlin,

If you are experiencing vehicle concerns, please feel free to send us a private message as we would be glad to see how we can assist further on our end.

Alex
Chrysler Cares

1 - 13 of 13 Posts