The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

Transmission slipping after few second driving from cold and back to normal few seconds later.

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  ChryslerCares 
#1 ·
3.3l 2009 GC. Transmission slipping after few seconds driving from cold and back to normal few seconds later. Only when cold, after few seconds driving seems going on neutral. After put it back to neutral and back on drive, no more issue. Third time it happends to me this week. Anyone aware with selenoids packs replacement for such an issue ? Fluid and filter are new / fluid is completely clean.

#2 ·
Did it start after the transmission service was performed or was the service performed to try and address the problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#7 ·
I would start by checking the fluid level again. It’s possible that it’s a bit lower now that you’ve driven it a bit. Lower fluid pressure will certainly cause it to go to neutral.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#8 ·
Who did the fluid change (hopefully not a flush), was ATF+4 used?

#10 ·
Hello Grand c 2009,

We regret to hear of your concerns persisting. If you continue to experience your concerns and are unable to receive more feedback from here, we do recommend contacting Customer Care at 800-465-2001 or alerting your dealer of this concern. If you can confirm an appointment, Canadian Customer care can escalate a case for an extra layer of assistance while your vehicle is in for service!

Alex
Chrysler Cares

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.