The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

1st post. Spent 10 minute searching to no avail so here goes.

I am removing most of my trim strips in order to sound deaden my 97 LXi. Many of the metal retaining strips are totally rusted and falling apart. I would like to replace them with new ones but don't know where to find them. I'm not quite sure what to call the little metal clips but some related keywords i have found include garnish and moulding retainers. Has anyone got their hands on something like this? Please see attached pictures for reference.

Thanks for your help!


1 - 2 of 2 Posts