The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I believe my UConnect Bluetooth module on my '05 Limited is shot. I can no longer pair phones because it claims that all spaces are full. But, if I try to delete a phone, it claims no phones are paired.

I've called my dealer, and they want $465 for a new module. That's insane! Unfortunately, my car is out of warranty, and I for sure don't want to pay that much to replace the Bluetooth.

The part number on my module is 05064022AP, but my dealer told me the part number that would fit my car is 68015146AD, which is apparently a newer model. Does anyone know of a place where I can get this module for cheap(er)?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
115 Posts
You got me thinking about adding uconnect. I searched ebay- found several on line from dealers about ~375. However- neither of those part numbers came up. For 375 I can by a whole new after market stereo with BT, Ipod & HD...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually, the part number my dealer gave me was for the satellite radio module. BUT does anyone know if I can install a different part number module. I've found a few modules that have the same connectors on ebay for cheap, but I'm not sure if they will work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts