The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

41 - 60 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hexomats floor liners

I've had the weathertech mats in other vehicles and found them too "massive". On my '09 T&C I ordered the hexomats. These are much thinner, yet will hold an amazing amount of liquid or snow or slush. They will easily roll up and store in the storage well if need be and do not have an upturned edge so entry/exit is not an issue. I've had them going on three winters and they still look like new-Dave F.

·
Registered
516 Posts
I found a use for my WeatherTech liner! I did some trimming and put it in the '97 -- only the passenger side 2nd row bucket flips forward and with some trimming it doesn't catch or bind. Had to trim the front to fit around the seat belts and the front seat rails, rear part trimmed to fit around the 2nd row bucket brackets.

Doesn't look too bad, and will be easier to vacuum the kiddo's crumbs off the liner than out of the carpet!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Does anyone have the Weathertech for the far back cargo area?.. I scored one and I think the seats catch on the lip of it when you go to stow them.. not allowing them to fully stow.

Anyone else?.. I've sent them two messages throught their website, but looks like I'll have to give them a call.

JK
yes, same issue! try needing to stow those middle seats, you have to uninstall that one piece 2nd and 3rd row mat before trying to stow the seats!

·
Super Moderator
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
yes, same issue! try needing to stow those middle seats, you have to uninstall that one piece 2nd and 3rd row mat before trying to stow the seats!
yeah exactly why i replaced them.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Found this too late, just ordered a full set, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and cargo mats, WeatherTech's. I really wanted grey to match the interior. I have a 2011 VW Routan SEL Premium so similar to 2011 Chrysler T&C.

I'll report back how it works on mine. The Routan didn't get the Stow-&-Go, so maybe it will be okay or hopefully redesigned.

The Routan has OEM mats from Monster Mats which are around $150 on eBay. They appear to have a lot more "cuts" for movement of chairs so if you can deal with the "Routan" lettering on the front mats or just get the last two rows (no logo), might be worth a shot.

·
Super Moderator
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Found this too late, just ordered a full set, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and cargo mats, WeatherTech's. I really wanted grey to match the interior. I have a 2011 VW Routan SEL Premium so similar to 2011 Chrysler T&C.

I'll report back how it works on mine. The Routan didn't get the Stow-&-Go, so maybe it will be okay or hopefully redesigned.

The Routan has OEM mats from Monster Mats which are around $150 on eBay. They appear to have a lot more "cuts" for movement of chairs so if you can deal with the "Routan" lettering on the front mats or just get the last two rows (no logo), might be worth a shot.
IF you don't have Stow n Go in the middle, you should be fine.

·
Registered
1 Posts

IF you don't have Stow n Go in the middle, you should be fine.
I've been researching this as well as I have a 2011 Routan. According to some posts on VW Vortex the WeatherTech's will work fine for the 2nd row but there is a problem with the 3rd row. Apparently VW moved the driver's side, 2nd row seat belt mounting point to the floor and the WeatherTech mats don't have a cut out for that. Don't know what mats I'll go with now.

·
Super Moderator
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I've been researching this as well as I have a 2011 Routan. According to some posts on VW Vortex the WeatherTech's will work fine for the 2nd row but there is a problem with the 3rd row. Apparently VW moved the driver's side, 2nd row seat belt mounting point to the floor and the WeatherTech mats don't have a cut out for that. Don't know what mats I'll go with now.
Look at what Husky Floor Liners have for the Routan!!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Any fix from Weathertech on the 2nd row issue. I almost decided to get Weathertechs until I saw this thread
Those things are real nice looking, but after pricing them, it was to rich for my blood. But I'd love to have them.

Do they make a cover for the third row well that can make it flat with the seats up? Some times I thought that could come in handy.

·
Super Moderator
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
I was hoping weathertech had upgraded their original liners. I am leaning towards the husky liners now after seeing this. I wouldve thought weathertech wouldve been better than husky since the price difference.
No. It seems you are just paying for the name and marketing unfortunately.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Alright where can I get a good deal on some husky liners?

I guess it depends on what you consider a good deal. Best I can tell, a 3-row set of husky liners will run you close to $300 all-in. I considered it.. Then lost interest pretty quick considering the cost. They'll get just as ugly and dirty as my OEM black carpeted mats.

41 - 60 of 109 Posts
About this Discussion
108 Replies
47 Participants
R3v $teve
The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums
ChryslerMinivan.net is the best forum for Chrysler Town and Country owners to discuss mileage, price, problems, towing and more. Join now!
Full Forum Listing