The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
6,423 Posts

·
Registered
6,423 Posts
It was free, until recently started charging $400.00/year for third party use.

People quickly found a way around but it was also quickly shut down by Photobucket.
And now they can wait 400 years for anyone to pay :p There are so many free sites... are they kidding?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Late to the cargo mat party, but I have an interesting problem.
Well its annoying to me, but you get my drift.
I'm the second owner of an '03 T&C LX without stow and go. The first owner had the van modified for his mobility needs. He added a bolt on wheel chair lift on for the passenger sliding door, removed the passenger seat and added some sort of wheel chair lock-down mechanism. This was all removed when I bought the van, well everything but the rust stains on the carpet and the carriage bolts used to hold it all in. I guess that was easier then patching the holes in the floor (that is on my list of stuff to fix too). Van also did not have any third row seating, which I'm fine with as I don't really need it.
What I want is to put a cargo liner back there but no one seems to offer one that covers the back and third row area. I could cut some generic matting to fit, or build a low platform as some members here have suggested, but I would rather have an easily removable mat that I don't have to make myself.

I'm hoping someone has run across a company that offers one. I've struck out so far.
And thanks in advance, you folks are amazing with all the insight and knowledge

101 - 109 of 109 Posts
About this Discussion
108 Replies
47 Participants
R3v $teve
The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums
ChryslerMinivan.net is the best forum for Chrysler Town and Country owners to discuss mileage, price, problems, towing and more. Join now!
Full Forum Listing