The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have looked at some of the other results from doing a search on this matter, I have a question on this though. When replacing the alternator I took out the wiper tray, in the process of taking the tray out, the drain tube that runs down the passenger side tore in half, I haven't taken the time to fix it yet although it is an easy fix with the tray out of the way. (I am getting good at taking that thing out....:lol:), but another problem is when the blower motor went out last winter, my son had the bright idea of tapping on the bottom of the ac housing, some chunks of plastic fell down, but the motor started working long enough for at least warmer weather to get here. Is it possible that moister is able to fall out from the bottom of the unit, and if so, what would be the easiest fix, I was thinking of metal tape like is used on ducts would work because I can seal up the holes. Any further Ideas I would appreciate assistance!

Thanks

·
Premium Member
10,109 Posts
Where exactly are the holes? I would just make sure the drain tubes are free and you should be fine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts