The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2008 Grand Caravan 3.3L SE (See picture below) The driver side window button only works if you push it at certain angles with a specific amount of pressure while simultaneously pushing in towards yourself, the passenger, second row, and back row window buttons all work properly, the side mirror adjusting buttons all work properly, the window lock button works, the door unlock button works sometimes and again only if you press it at a certain angle it works maybe 55% of the time. The lock button doesn’t work at all. The lock button on the passenger side works properly though. I’m wondering what this problem is and how to fix it. Any suggestions ?
Window Car Vehicle Automotive design Plant

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Best of luck.
Twice I made a cool looking smoke effect by opening and carefully cleaning a driver's door master switch.
I had better luck with a used one.
I tried it, used electrical contact cleaner and a a q tip and just lightly wiped down all the contact points on the green circuit board, put it all back together and back in and all the buttons work perfectly now (driver side window goes up/down with no effort, unlock button works 100% of the time) the lock button still doesn’t work at all though, must be damaged or something, the passenger side lock button works.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts