The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 416 Posts

·
Registered
6,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the new thread for 2019!

Happy New Year everyone! :noel:

Today I just registered the mileage for the new year in my maintenance/repairs logbook: 282,940 Km that means 11,685 Km for 2018 :biggrin:

·
--UNKNOWN MEMBER--
9,743 Posts
Bought my 2017 on 06/2018 with less than 2,000 miles.Six months later it shows 35,000 miles on it. 33,000 + miles in six pack. (sorry, I meant six months, don't know what I'm thinking on :happy1:).

·
Registered
6,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bought my 2017 on 06/2018 with less than 2,000 miles.Six months later it shows 35,000 miles on it. 33,000 + miles in six pack. (sorry, I meant six months, don't know what I'm thinking on :happy1:).
Chrysler should hire you for their reliability testing team... you are driving as usual and they start paying you :) You can get back all your money in no time...

·
Super Moderator
21,997 Posts
We know what you are thinking LEVY. Inside that empty skull, there is a logical brain somewhere. Can't fool us. Ha, ha.

Keep your sense (of humor) for 2019. Don't "smoke" it away.

Let's see now, do I have any 6 packs. I have a bottle of JD Shore Canadian Rum Cream, but only one. :)
https://www.mynslc.com/en/products/Spirits/Liqueur/Cream/1025586.aspx
Made with fresh water from the Atlantic.
(don't know what I was thinking)

Good job Miron. I was worried LEVY might beat you to it and we would be opening the Thread with a "skull", likely scaring everybody off. :)

Nothing going on with my vehicles today. May have to clean some wet snow off them later on. I like these free car washes though. I hope it doesn't forget my review camera.

:party:

Happy 2019 and may your vehicle keep you safe and happy.

·
Registered
6,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought gas at $0.969/l
Your area is always expensive... I got it for 89.9 last week in Mississauga :hi2: most stations are at 92.9 these days in the evenings.

·
Super Moderator
1,813 Posts
Wow, that is really cheap gas. Our lowest is 1.89
I think you are talking price per gallon,they are in Canada and their prices are per liter, so 89.9 cents per liter equals $3.40 per gallon.

·
Super Moderator
1,813 Posts

·
Loveably weird
305 Posts
I think you are talking price per gallon,they are in Canada and their prices are per liter, so 89.9 cents per liter equals $3.40 per gallon.
As Red Green (http://www.redgreen.com/ ) told Harold once: "Well, who cares what it costs in gallons when you're buying it in liters?"

·
Registered
491 Posts
What I did today.

Greetings. I hope everyone had a great holiday. I took pictures of my rear end :dancinmai or rather my rear suspension to post for inquiring minds.

DBEB19BD-CBE8-45BA-BCB3-A4A7832F253C.jpg CEEC0D06-7FE2-4452-A653-7A156A2E1439.jpg 9C53B6DD-4378-41CF-B41A-CB00EF81CAD7.jpg

·
Registered
6,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yesterday I took advantage of the warm weather (5 degrees) to wash/desalting it before some snow that was announced for next week... I noticed one neighbour only doing the same... he smiled to me :)

·
Super Moderator
21,997 Posts
:hi2:

·
20 year old enthusiast
10,108 Posts
Washed the van over the weekend and replaced the battery in the corolla. Corolla would randomly not start, so I jumped the gun and replaced the battery. Got over 7 years on the original battery so it did well.

·
Super Moderator
21,997 Posts
Washed the van over the weekend and replaced the battery in the corolla. Corolla would randomly not start, so I jumped the gun and replaced the battery. Got over 7 years on the original battery so it did well.
A five to six year replacement plan is reasonable. The last battery in the Jeep was about 8 years old, and still holding its charge, when I replaced it. Batteries that get run down often tend to fail earlier.

·
Registered
6,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
A five to six year replacement plan is reasonable. The last battery in the Jeep was about 8 years old, and still holding its charge, when I replaced it. Batteries that get run down often tend to fail earlier.
My Walmart battery is manufactured in June 2011... no issues... it was never run down!

·
Super Moderator
21,997 Posts
My Walmart battery is manufactured in June 2011... no issues... it was never run down!
Good job. If it has a skull on it, it might be a 40 year battery. Ha, ha. LEVY might even find that funny. :)

·
Super Moderator
6,211 Posts
That's how my Caliber did too, was 6+ years on the second battery I had in it.

1 - 20 of 416 Posts