The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
223k on my 96 GV 3.3. Orig trans and Engine from what I can tell. Bought from single owner that did pre-m and repairs 90% at dealer so I know it had ATF+4 all it's life.

I bought it with 152k on the clock, best 50 bucks ever spent!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
115k on my 97! Change my oil and filter every 3,000, did 2 trans fluid and filter changes to flush whatever crap may have been in there, and thing runs fantastic! It was grandma owned!

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

·
3rd Gen Plebeian
229 Posts
425,000 miles this week.
Recently replaced the Autozone Alternator and Powersteering pump again. RockAuto Balljoints are shot again, its always the non-factory parts that are dying on me:wall:

Bought the entire leather and suede interior out of a 2000 T&C last weekend, along with the front and rear bumpers! I've been backed into and rear ended by three different Fords recently, gotta fix all those awful dents.

·
Super Moderator
21,595 Posts
Those Fords are aggressive, likely the hostile looking LED lights causing it. :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'd have to agree with that. My '97 Voyager SE owes me nothing at 166K on the same bullet and trans. This weekend is refurbed fuel injectors, throttle body service, plugs wires and a new upstream oxygen sensor. No runability problems but these are maintenance things that are due. Also just put on a new set of front pads and rotors. The rotors were the originals.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Right now 97 caravan around 220,000 miles. Battery removed for attempted electrical problem and repairs. Came back here to see if I could find any ideas.
It's been a disaster for 4 months.

·
Vendor
272 Posts
Three years ago I sold my 98 GCV which was starting to rust badly. I moved from Long Island to Durham NC. Its amazing how many 4th and older generation Caravans and Voyagers are down here. I guess because they very rarely use salt on the roads that keeps them in good shape.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts
About this Discussion
72 Replies
46 Participants
Philip
The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums
ChryslerMinivan.net is the best forum for Chrysler Town and Country owners to discuss mileage, price, problems, towing and more. Join now!
Full Forum Listing