The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

1561 - 1569 of 1568 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
365,458 MILES on our 2001 GC Sport.
View attachment 55962
if you want to take a shot at replacing that message center on the dashboard, i have some info on it in this thread:

·
20 year old enthusiast
10,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,562
Now at 350,000 kms...still going, body starting to show age tho. Currently, I'm trying to figure out intermittent no headlights.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone. I got a 4th gen from work, of which I have the full maintenance history on it. It's a 2003 Caravan C/V with the 3.3. It was used as the delivery vehicle up till last year. Engine still runs great, some rust between the left sliding door and rear fender, and needs new fluids and a REALLY good cleaning. Here's the kicker: it has 551,000 kms! Needless to say I got it cheap, so whatever use I can get out of it, I'll try my best. Eventually I'll look for a 2005 and newer Grand next year, one with Stow'n'Go so I can go camping with it.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Hey, first post here. 42K miles on my 2005 T&C. Bought it brand new when I lived in the US back in 2005, imported the car to Finland in 2009. I've barely driven the car since then.
what did the import require? did you have to convert your vehicle lighting to european standards?

·
Registered
4 Posts
what did the import require? did you have to convert your vehicle lighting to european standards?
Yes, although I never did, because I didn't register the car here back then. I had no use for it but since it was a tax free import I wasn't allowed to sell it either. Fortunately the laws changed since then and now the process is more relaxed. As long as the car met USDOT and CARB requirements at the time it was first registered in the States, it is considered street legal over here as well. T&C has always been 50-state legal, so that is not an issue.

1561 - 1569 of 1568 Posts
About this Discussion
1.6K Replies
305 Participants
Finnvoyager
The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums
ChryslerMinivan.net is the best forum for Chrysler Town and Country owners to discuss mileage, price, problems, towing and more. Join now!
Full Forum Listing