The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner

What year do you own? (Current only please)

• Total voters
81 - 84 of 84 Posts

Registered
there's definitely more than one grand - I personally know when another one is being parked. And along with it at least 3 more short ones 馃檪 another short one I have sold just last year and I am confident there are couple more.

But still, your's definitely looks it is in great shape!

Registered
New to the forum. I found this beauty after 7 years searching for the 1st gens and just got her tagged and titled. 1989 Plymouth Grand Voyager LE, 3.0, just cleared 85,000 miles now (I put 2000 miles driving it back home about a month ago). Interior and exterior are in great shape, and there is no rust. I just started replacing all the wear and tear parts since most appear to be original from '89. Located in Pensacola, FL.

Registered
New to the forum. I found this beauty after 7 years searching for the 1st gens and just got her tagged and titled. 1989 Plymouth Grand Voyager LE, 3.0, just cleared 85,000 miles now (I put 2000 miles driving it back home about a month ago). Interior and exterior are in great shape, and there is no rust. I just started replacing all the wear and tear parts since most appear to be original from '89. Located in Pensacola, FL.

View attachment 56809
Nice!

Registered
I own a mini and a T & C. My first one was the 1987 Dodge Caravan which I bought back in 1997. It was manufactured in Canada and currently has 202K miles with the slowpoke 3 speed trans. It's lucky to go faster than 65 mph. My other is a 1996 Chrysler Town & County, but that would be a different forum. The Dodge has sat in the driveway for 6 months as I slowly went through and replaced all the vacuum hoses (many looked fine, but were dry rotted and leaked real bad) as well as corrected several of them that were connected to the wrong locations. That explains why it did not seem to run right after I had the top end of the Mitsubishi 2.6 rebuilt several years ago. I guess the mechanic could not remember where things ran to. I also recently replaced the fuel pump, filter, cap & rotor and plugs and plug wires (Yea Rock Auto!). It ran great until the recent cold snap hit us here in Virginia. Now, once she is warmed up, she idles so low that she cuts out where as she idled fine when the weather was warm. She has a Mikuni carb that I swapped out from a rebuild shop about 10 years ago. Yeah, I probably should have gone with the Weber carb kit at the time, but I didn't. So, the initial thought is to just adjust the idle now that it is cold outside. However, I'm wondering if there must be a different reason that it ran well when it was warm out as opposed to now. Anyone else deal with this problem or know the solution? - Kelly

81 - 84 of 84 Posts