The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a 2009 TC Touring. About a week ago I lost the driver window panel AND the courtesy light that illuminates when the door is open - the one under the armrest. I’m thinking a power issue. I checked fuse M26 and it looks okay. Going to throw a multimeter on it. Any other suggestions besides just painful debugging of the door wiring?

thanks.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi,

I have a 2009 TC Touring. About a week ago I lost the driver window panel AND the courtesy light that illuminates when the door is open - the one under the armrest. I’m thinking a power issue. I checked fuse M26 and it looks okay. Going to throw a multimeter on it. Any other suggestions besides just painful debugging of the door wiring?

thanks.
Does panel mean the window motor or the lights for the buttons?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does panel mean the window motor or the lights for the buttons?
Sorry: the whole control with the switches. I can’t adjust the mirror; I can’t open any window from the driver position; and I can’t lock or unlock with the lock buttons. And the courtesy light is inoperative. Sounds like a conspiracy. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry: the whole control with the switches. I can’t adjust the mirror; I can’t open any window from the driver position; and I can’t lock or unlock with the lock buttons. And the courtesy light is inoperative. Sounds like a conspiracy. :)
And I did buy a new window control and replace it. No joy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi. My name is **** and I have the exact same problem. I did check the voltage to my switch and it was fine. I too changed the master door switch and that did not solve my problem either. Also have had no luck finding schematics. Have you solved your problem yet? My next move is going to be to remove the door panel and see if that leads anywhere. Will keep you posted and would like the same courtesy if its not too much trouble. Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi. My name is **** and I have the exact same problem. I did check the voltage to my switch and it was fine. I too changed the master door switch and that did not solve my problem either. Also have had no luck finding schematics. Have you solved your problem yet? My next move is going to be to remove the door panel and see if that leads anywhere. Will keep you posted and would like the same courtesy if its not too much trouble. Thanks
I did find schematics but due to my work priorities I haven't been back to this project yet. And I'm going to either need a magnifying glass or some other way to zoom the schematics because the legends and labels are microscopic. I will post as I meander through this issue.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts