The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Dodge Caravan SE 3.0 FWD "Wanda"
49 Posts
Kumho Road Venture MT KL71’s 27x8.5x14. In the SE our winter is usually just a rainy sloppy mud fest. Road noise is surprisingly low for these to be such an aggressive tread. I gained close to an inch of ground clearance over my tiny summer tires, and have already posted about how much more capable these made Wanda. Hopefully I’ll get to check em out in the snow but who knows down here.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Window

·
Registered
1995 Dodge Caravan SE 3.0 FWD "Wanda"
49 Posts
The transmissions are fine, so long as you've been doing the fluid/filter changes at the 15-30k intervals they require. I beat mine on the road, off road, and regularly towed heavy loads behind it, made 205k miles before it finally started giving issues.

As far as snow, well........ View attachment 68773
Let's just say they won't stop until you have no tires contacting the ground.
Last fluid exchange for this baby was topping off what came out swapping the passenger side axle, well that and topping off to compensate for the shaft seal failure on that side. Not sure what the previous owner did to it over the 200k before I got it. Rear brakes
are next, I don't think they've ever been touched. I've got a tranny filter kit, new pan with drain plug just waiting in my cart.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts