The Chrysler Minivan Fan Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
1,716 Posts
General Altimax RT43 here. They are fantastic in the snow! I’ve always loved snow tires, but just can’t justify the cost anymore. We don’t get snow all winter, rather, we have storms here or there. My AWD Rogue is perfect in stock form for those occasions.
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

I sure wish I could claim the Gladiator behind me in the picture as mine!

·
Vendor
1,716 Posts
Kumho Road Venture MT KL71’s 27x8.5x14. In the SE our winter is usually just a rainy sloppy mud fest. Road noise is surprisingly low for these to be such an aggressive tread. I gained close to an inch of ground clearance over my tiny summer tires, and have already posted about how much more capable these made Wanda. Hopefully I’ll get to check em out in the snow but who knows down here. View attachment 68747
I think these are the best looking vans. My 95 was awesome, except for the transmission. Nice van!

·
Vendor
1,716 Posts
2016 and above is when TMPS sensors became calibrate upon install with all vehicles. I used to oversee a fleet of F150’s and was very happy when that happened, as we swapped wheels and tires for off road work a lot.

when I had snows on my 2012, the low tire light stayed illuminated all winter and we lived with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts